Saturday, February 7, 2009

William P. On His Least Favorite Things

These two go hand in hand, so here's another post compliments of William P.

Similar to "My Favorite Things," I also have a lot of things that I hate, so this should be easy. First off, Aquaman. Seriously, why is he a superhero? All he does is talk to fish. Wow, that's amazing. Whoopdie-freaking-do!

PG-13 horror movies. I'm so sick of these unscary, piece of crap movies that are only made because teens are dumb enough to pay and see the same movie over and over again. "Oh noes, there's a ghost of a little girl that was hurt by her parents and now seeks revenge on anyone who watches a cursed movie and calls them in seven days!" FAIL!

Another thing that makes me want to stab kittens is sweet spaghetti. Dear Batman, I hate that stuff. I like spaghetti, but when it's extremely sweet, I want to punish small animals. When I see my friends eat the cafeteria's so-called spaghetti, I want to punch them in the face. I'm serious. Okay, not really, but still, that stuff is yucky.

Next up is cigarettes. The biggest waste of money in history. Even more than Nickelback's last CD. I just don't get it. It gives you bad breath, makes your clothes stink and slowly kills you over time. Well, sign me up for that! DOUBLE FAIL!

Other things I don't like include: hot weather, hypocrites, soda, losing, being told what I "need" to do and gas prices. Wow, I don't even know where to begin with gas. Gas is like 147 million dollars a gallon. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating, but dang! I can barely afford to buy enough gas to drive to a gas station to buy more gas. Hey, look on the bright side, there's always bikes, or extreme inline roller blading (oh goody!).

Speaking of extreme stuff, why is everything all of a sudden extreme? There's extreme Doritos, extreme deodorant, extreme fruit snacks. There's even extreme yogurt. Huh?! Seriously, how the heck is yogurt even remotely extreme? It's mind boggling. It's a freaking dairy product! Cows aren't extreme, so milk isn't extreme, therefore... YOGURT IS NOT EXTREME!!!!

Have you ever seen the movie "Meet the Spartans"? Don't, it sucks. Well, I haven't seen it but I'm pretty sure it sucks.

2 comments:

Shawn Samuelson said...

This post made me laugh out loud - I hope William keeps the posts coming!

Kylie Jones said...

May I please meet this William? I really feel like we would have so much to talk about, seriously we even say the same things! And Nickleback, we all know how I feel about them...

Nuff said, we should meet!