Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm With the Band

Good ol' RATco is doing another musical. This time, it's about a dreamer named Joseph.

I've hardly played since I had corrective (not cosmetic) surgery on my lip a decade ago, but
I couldn't resist the chance to dust off my flute and play a bit of Andrew Lloyd Weber for a high-quality production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

That's one of the great things about RATco--you're able to try acting, singing or dancing even if you're not an expert. You get individual coaching and a personal investment from the director and producers. Along the way, you get to know new people and gain confidence.

RATco productions have always defied traditional logic by making a place for everyone, investing in everyone, and bringing it all together for a great show. By experience, I know that I'll be a part of something really special with this play.

Besides, now I get to say, "I'm with the band."

No comments: