I just got back from a big night out at Sonic.
There, I watched a friend decide what she was going to order by dipping a pretend spoon in a pretend cup of pretend Oreo Blast and then pretending to taste it. She wasn't convinced yet so she then tried pretend Butterfinger Blast. She went back and forth between the two pretend cups before deciding that she was in the mood for Butterfinger.
And then she ordered an Orange Creamsicle.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a highly proven technique in my life. I applaud your friend for "dipping" in public and not being ashamed that people may think it weird. Sometimes your mind just needs to taste it to decide what it wants. Though, the Oreo Blast almost always wins between my pretend cups.
I tried this method last night and it works! It amazed me to find that the pretend cheeseburger was way more appetizing than the pretend chicken sandwich after I had taken a bite of each. Thanks for the quirky tip!
I think that is more of a testament to your love for the cheeseburger than the validity of this food selection process.
Post a Comment