I couldn't let this topic go just yet. After my research into the world of luxury items for pets, this story, about a man who was apparently robbed of 300K in pet jewelry, doesn't seem quite as shocking.
Let that be a lesson to you if you really must carry around the equivalent of a mortgage in puppy bling.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am at a loss for words. I can embarrassingly admit to this happening in my hometown...I am ashamed on behalf of my people.
Well, not really "my people," because those would be Mexicans and there was no specific mention to the man owning a Ferrari's-worth of kibbles-n-bling being Mexican.
I suppose I am just saddened further by the fact that not only did this man have the jewelry, but some company actually MADE it, and this man had every intention of SELLING it to others. Where is the voice of reason in this chain?
Post a Comment