Due to the overwhelming popularity of William P.'s recent posts, I thought I'd share a bit more from our sarcastic and endearing guest. I love the creative way he expresses his opinions even when I don't know what he's talking about or don't agree. Please understand that, despite recurring comments about things that make him so angry he wants to hurt things, William P. is actually a friend to the furry creatures.
"Things That Are Overrated"
Wow, I don't even know where to begin with this one. I'm not the type to complain about everything, but there are just some things in this world that I just don't get. For instance, the band Nickelback. Sure, they probably worked hard to get where they are now, but seriously, they are extremely overrated. If you ask me they sound more country than anything, nowhere near the modern rock they claim to be. The majority of the time the lead singer is just screaming at the top of his lungs. He sounds like a mix between McGruff the Crime Dog and Toby Keith.
Since I'm on the subject of music, I also think that Soulja Boy (yes, that's spelled correctly) is the most overrated thing in rap music since....since, well EVER!!! If I hear "Crank dat soulja boy" one more time, I'm going to kill a kitten. Also, the color yellow is overrated. Plain white tees, The War on Terror, Dane Cook, Carmen Electra, Mitt Romney, AC/DC, the whole year of 1999, Napoleon Dynamite (it's not that funny!!!), self-loathing, Jew and/or gay bashing (just stop, it's not funny), soda, life after high school, and emo scene/goth kids (because we all know that dressing exactly the same and listening to the exact same music makes you a non-conformist....NOT!!!). I'll just leave it at that.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment