Tuesday, May 19, 2009

MacBook Boulevard or Windows Way?

I had the features chosen, the laptop in the cart and the credit card in hand, but I just couldn't go through with it. It's simple, clean and twice the price of a comparable PC. I love that little MacBook.

See, my desktop has been very good to me, but it's still a desktop which means I'm tethered to my desk. I type on a keyboard with most of the letters worn away and stare out the window longing for cordless freedom. I want to sit on the porch (or just in sunnier parts of the house) with laptop in lap, and take my business on the road and to cafes.

So I'll soon have to part from my middle-of-the-road stance on the Mac versus PC debate and fork over the money to walk that smooth, straight and litter-free boulevard of
Mac-iness or save some dough and journey down the dark, mysterious, and bumpy Windows Way.

So I'm still in the market for a laptop and have created a
playlist dedicated to the angst of the decision. I'm pretty sure U2's "With or Without You" is about the Mac and "Mysterious Ways" is about Windows Vista.

As for me, I still haven't found what I'm looking for.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.