Saturday, March 14, 2009

T-Shirt Slogans

This is a cool site for t-shirts with witty slogans. I happen to enjoy the shirts, but I really like the fact that I can submit my own slogans and maybe even get paid for them.

Oddly enough, grammar seems to be my recurring theme. Unfortunately, grammar lessons don't seem to have the same appeal as Chuck Norris jokes.

3 comments:

roboto said...

Ok, so I meant to comment on this earlier, but I totally forgot until back at work today.

At work we reference this website all the time and several other businesses because they are part of what is being dubbed the Contribution Revolution. It's where companies make money from their users FREE contributions. Think YouTube, Threadless, etc. Basically, users generate content which is guaranteed to please due to sheer quantity and the fact that, well, they are users as well as contributors.

Then the companies rake in money hand-over-fist (LOVE that expression!) without having to pay the contributors anything. As an ADDED bonus, some companies even offer financial bonuses or prizes for winner of contests.

Though it taps into the users and at first seems like the people are being used to make others money (which, in actuality they are), I think this is a BRILLIANT idea! How better to market to the people than to have the people market to themselves?

Just stop the annoying pop-ups when I'm watching a YouTube vid already!

Alicia said...

Let's think of a way to do this and start a biz!

Kylie Jones said...

Threadless is one of my favorite websites. There are some super creative people out there. I'm hoping to win a scholarship by entering in a winning design.

Any suggestions?