Friday, March 6, 2009

"Because It's Friday" by William P.

My only question about this post involves the title but we'll save the discussion on semantics for another day.

"Random Post that Makes No Sense Because It's Friday"

Tony ran 138,000 miles to the planet Mars to get a glass of lemonade. When he arrived he realized that he forgot to put his socks on so he ran all the way back to Earth and robbed a bank. With the money he stole, he bought the first season of Friends, a tiger, five hundred blank DVDs, a jar of peanut butter, 108 gallons of Pepto Bismol, and a single pair of tube socks.

He put on the socks, ran back to Mars, made a turkey sandwich and finally poured his glass of lemonade. Then he took a sip and realized that it was unsweetened. He was horrified. "Unsweetened, refreshing beverage? This is madness," he said as he clenched his fists with the great fury of a thousand lions. Then out of nowhere appeared a red Power Ranger. He looked at Tony and said, "No, THIS IS SPARTA!!!" They sat there looking at each other for about 35 minutes, then all of the sudden they were eaten by a wild pack of vicious dogs.

The End

2 comments:

Lindsay E said...

I'm speechless - all I can say is you must have had a great writing teacher, because the imagery in this post makes you feel like you're right there on Mars, watching Tony and the red power ranger stare at each other. I think William P. could have a future ahead of him as a writer. :)

I think I put a run-on sentence in there. Sorry, writing teacher!

Kylie Jones said...

I feel like I've said this before...

William P. and I must meet!!