First, how to make Cranberry Chicken:
Ingredients:
4 Chicken breasts (cubed)
1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 bag onion soup mix
1/2 bottle creamy French dressing
Place ingredients in a crock pot or casserole dish and mix well. Cook in crock pot for 5+ hours or until chicken is cooked. If you prefer baking, cook at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour (or until chicken is fully cooked).
It'll look something like this (photo doesn't look the best, but I promise I have yet to hear a bad review).

I like to serve it with rice and steamed broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Here's a random photo of a broccoli forest (any excuse to use the camera phone, I guess).

How not to make cranberry chicken:
Follow the instructions above, except use chicken that's not fully thawed. Grody things happen--the sauce doesn't quite synthesize and forms in grainy lumps instead. It's hard to see but the slightly darker spots in the sauce are oily sections. See what I mean? Grody.
No comments:
Post a Comment