Thursday, July 2, 2009

My One Chance...or so I Thought

Here's my one chance to go to space!

I've discussed the topic at length with friends and family and posted a blog on the subject. So I did a jig
when I saw that Guinness is offering a contest of "Remarkable Experiences." The jig was chosen above other forms of celebration in honor of the Irish nature of the contest and the poster--as in "one who posts." One of the remarkable experiences is to take a spaceship and see the earth from 70 miles up!

Of course (OF COURSE) I danced over to the site to enter. And that's where I found out that "Unfortunately, this contest isn't offered in your country." Neither are the other remarkable experiences--the deep sea expedition or the private concert with the Black Eyed Peas. Humph--not quite as remarkable or jig-worthy as I thought.

What does it take to become an Irish citizen?

No comments: