I looked up from a project today and saw ink all over my fingers. My black pen with the "fine ink roller" had rolled its fine ink all over me. I didn't throw the pen out though because I like the way it writes, so now I have ink on my knee and my other hand too. The pen itself gives me a thrill, but it's more than that, I just really love that I get to pick up that delightful black pen for a living.
I haven't written in a while. Well, I have written all the while, actually. It's just been for projects that don't end up on the blog. So many wonderful projects. I'm up to my eyeballs in work and I love it.
The gig at the top of my list is partnering with a businessman in writing a book. He has wonderful ideas and credibility in his field, and he hired me to "bring his ideas to life." I thought that was a lovely way of putting it and it reminded me of a short video, a winner at the Cannes Festival in 2008:
Lesson learned: if you have a lot to say, but need someone to bring your ideas to life, hire a good copywriter and everybody wins.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment