Sunday, July 26, 2009

See You on the Flip Side

I feel I've made my position quite clear: pretzels are wack. Flipsides (half pretzel, half cracker), however, are quite a snack. What compelled me to reach for the box when it clearly had the word pretzel in the title? Call it hunger, call it good marketing, call it whatever you want--I call it fate. I'm in love.

Keebler's
Flipsides have the crispness of a pretzel, but the buttery deliciousness of a cracker. Best of all, you don't have to follow consumption with a gallon of water. So, when it comes to lunch time, party time, or snack time, I just have one thing to say: I'll see you on the Flipside.

2 comments:

Joseph East said...

You don't like the regular pretzel. But the flip side of that point of view is that you do like them. So, by that logic, I suppose you could 'flip' your impression of the regular pretzel and 'side' with it :)

Frontline Ink said...

That's crazy talk.