Some more bad news is that I said I'd make dinner for the household today and then got lost in HTML, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and neglected it entirely. On the up side, I did update all of those sites--some for the first time in six months. Oops.
I also wrote some fiction today and pulled a bit from real life. That's where the Extreme Cockroach Squishing Championship comes in. One of my favorite people in the world came up with the game to help her overcome her fear of cockroaches. Here's how the scoring works:
I can't help but think of B, the vegetarian who wouldn't hurt a fly (literally actually--he's a catch-and-release guy). Sorry man. But please understand, these buggers can walk away from a full cycle in the dishwasher! If we don't do something, we're all at risk. Honest.
Oh, and speaking of extreme stuff...
So all that leaves me with some questions for my
Have you ever tried messing with HTML (or had it mess with you)? If so, what have you learned?
More specifically, have you ever had your changes only show up for seconds before the site reverts back to its original colors and style? How did you fix that?
What's the most creative way you've ever killed a cockroach?
No comments:
Post a Comment