Friday, June 12, 2009

My Last Meal by Roboto

Forgive the morbidity of this post, but it's classic Roboto passion that I had to share:

Start with the Southwestern egg rolls from Chili's for my app. For a drink, it depends. On a cold day, I would have the caramel apple cider from Starbuck's. On a hot day, it would be this southern orange mint sweet tea thing that I first tried in Selma, Alabama.

For my salad, I would have the chopped salad from Maggiano's. If it were cold and I wanted soup, I would have my mom's Mexican chicken soup, which I make a knockoff version of.

For my entree, I would honestly say the Bowtie Festival from Carino's, sub Spicy Romano Sauce. I'd have to have it with the bread from Micci's here in Denver, which is actually a ciabatta from Udi's. To drink with my entree, I would have a cold, glass bottle of Coca Cola from Mexico with a little bit of frozen icicles, but not too much to where it blocks me from drinking it smoothly. If possible, I would ask that it be from Delicias, Mexico, specifically, as that is where one of the bottling factories is located.

Tiramisu from Carino's would be my dessert. My after dinner drink would have to be a warm hot chocolate made from whole milk with whipped cream. It has to be the packaged Swiss Miss kind though.

I guess that's a basic idea for now, since I haven't really thought about it much.

No comments: