Nobody told me this would be one of my band duties.
Monday, April 27, 2009
A Skeleton in the Closet
Okay, so maybe it's not in the closet but on top of the ticket booth thing. But either way, here's a bird skeleton I had to remove before the big show.

Nobody told me this would be one of my band duties.
Nobody told me this would be one of my band duties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, seriously that is possibly one of THE most vile things I have ever seen in my life! You are truly dedicated to have touche that thing....
*shudder*
See that white part? That's the skull. Yucky.
But I used a grocery bag so I don't have to touch it directly and then my friend thought his little boy would want to see it so I gave it to him.
Post a Comment