Despite the title of yesterday's post, I have to admit that, in an odd way, the stranger next to me enhanced my experience rather than detracting from it.
Maybe that's because the movie was exactly what you'd expect from a flick called Robin Hood with Russell Crowe as the lead. It was packed with fight scenes and overt manliness, then softened by a pretty lady, who happened to be quite the fighter herself. In short, it was very Russell Crowe-y.
So I didn't really feel like I was missing anything groundbreaking even when my neighbor leaned over and said, "See what's happening now is..."
So, thank you, fake Englishman, for a truly interesting cinematic experience.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is hillarious! I have been giggling since I read this post, with a picture of a "fake Englishman" in my head. Makes me want to get my brother to go with me to see the movie as he too is a "fake Englishman" and would LOVE to torture/"enhance" my experience with equally-ridiculous and unnecessary comments.
Post a Comment