It's time for another Friday Flash 55 (a story in exactly 55 words), which I'm growing to love. Thank you, Mr. Knowitall! Here's today's:Antone flung his apron onto the counter, "That's it!"
Lance retrieved it and held it out to him as Antone fumbled for his keys, "It's gonna be fine, man. Your apartment is a block away and it hasn't even started falling yet."
"Pfft," said Antone, "I'm outta here."
His customers sat, waiting for their salads.
10 comments:
lol. gotta get in line at the grocery to get milk and bread. great 55.
mine is up!
I can just hear the thought that preceded this: Oh, no, not again!
This is extra funny after living in Alabama. I'm convinced this happened somewhere last Friday.
This is so true! I should know...I live in the south!
Great one!
Pft! He should try driving here.
Brian and Patti--that's exactly how it goes!
Cynthia C and 5th--I guess you already know it was inspired by last Friday!
Cool it's always nice to see newbies aboard trying the Flash 55 thing. You'll soon find it lots of fun and very addicting loved your first one and look forward to reading lots more. I'm posted just follow the link below.
Romance In The Air
the rumors have the stores spilling with customers :)
You must live near me! Flurries and they cancel school!!
This cracks me up...
Now you'ins know what we Yankee's go thru every Winter!
Excellent 55 My Dear..
You Rock Baby!!
Thanks for this chilling story..hehehe
Thanks for visiting others bas well.
See Ya next Friday, mand have a Kick Ass Week-End...G-Daddy
Post a Comment