Biggest Loser and I have agreed to see other shows and I just wanted to let you know that I kinda like you. I'm not sure how much depth you have, but you sure do make me laugh. I'm talking, from-the-gut, can-hardly-breathe kind of laughter.
I understand your dad is from England and that he shares your wit. I like traveling and drinking English breakfast tea, so we already have lots in common. You're also endearing even in your obnoxiousness (I hope this isn't news to you) and I admire your willingness to look like a fool in the name of a good laugh.
You have other good qualities too and I'd like to get to know you more.
Unfortunately, according to Hulu.com at my last visit, you aren't available for another 90 years.
Can you somehow bump that up a few decades?
2 comments:
Though I don't follow regularly, I LOVE the Office! If you have a Netflix account (only $8-15 per month!), you can actually watch all the seasons online with instant access. Yup, that's right, all seasons, every episode, anytime, no DVDs, all ice cream & pjs.
Good to know because I really need to brush up on seasons one through three in order to be able to win The Office board game. Important stuff here.
Post a Comment